1. The pre-digital systems do not work for new printed records. 2. Paper records still have a place, just like printed ballots do. 3. Book binding is a preferable way to bind papers, we have made it more convenient.
Make books anywhere
At your desk…• 1 or 2 books• digital documents found online• in-house documentsOr in the office copy center…• 3 to unlimited books or documents
• Vellum Text - Same paper in our Main Lesson Books• Vellum Bristol - A heavier sheet than used in our Main Lesson Books• Astronomy Paper - Draw the constellatons with a silver marker or crayon• Graph Paper - Two sizes .375” (5mm) and .75” (10mm)• Journal Paper - Notebook pages with 7/32” rules• Copy Paper - Printer friendly, no double sheets when printing• Index page – color coded to dividers
• Covers / Divider Sheets - Can be used as covers or dividers. Easily run through a printer.• Heavy Cover Sheets - Three different colors (Natural White, Bright White & Scarlet).• Clear Plastic Covers - 10 mil clear to protect paper covers• Chipboard Back Covers - Heavy chipboard help your books last a long time• Pocket Covers - Hold 8.5 x 11 documents in the front and back of your book
• Plastic Spiral Coils – six sizes and three different colors• Cutter-crimper – essential • Desktop Equipment for punching, round cornering and inserting spiral coils
1. The pre-digital systems do not work for new printed records. 2. Paper records still have a place, just like printed ballots do. 3. Book binding is a preferable way to bind papers, and we have made it more convenient.
Make books anywhere
At your desk or in the office copy center…• Create one or an unlimited number of books• Digital documents found online• In-house documents
All MUOB covers and papers have a standard punch, round corners and are a standard 8.5x11 size.Covers and Dividers• Use as front covers or page dividers in your book• Medium weight - Five colors, easily run through a printer• Heavy weight - Three colors (Scarlet, White, and Natural)• Pocket covers - oversized to fit additional 8.5x11 papers Inside pocket for front and back covers• Clear plastic covers• Chipboard back coversText Papers• Vellum Text - Main Lesson Book paper• Bristol Text - Heavy weight text paper• Copy Paper - runs great through a printer!• Journal Paper - College ruled (9/32” lines), notebook paper• Graph Paper - two different size grids
• Plastic Spiral Coils – six sizes and three different colors• Label holder & label with template• Index page – color coded to dividers• Cutter-crimper – crimps the ends of spiral coils, securing pages• Desktop Equipment for punching, and inserting spiral coils